It's been a while...

So, I was kindly reminded that I have a blog, and that I should write something. It has been nearly a year since I updated, so I suppose I should do something.

Sadly, there's not too much excitement going on in my life currently. This summer I went to Orlando for my family reunion, and I got to go to the Harry Potter section of Universal Studios, which was, I might say, AMAZING. So realistic. I promise, pictures will be coming.

I've had a very enjoyable time with my little sister in town this summer. She's a nut, but it definitely makes life more entertaining. I will be sad to have her leave in a few weeks, but I'm searching for jobs in Utah, so hopefully something will pan out.

My best friend is a butt-faced miscreant and moved to Santa Fe, and left me alone. How kind of her. I understand, she misses where she went to college. I do too. (Thus, the searching for jobs. By the way, if anyone knows of anything in Utah, feel free to pass it along.) But it's still lame to have her gone. But, we talk all the time. Well, not so much talk, as text. After years of being behind the times, she finally entered the world of texting in the not to distant past, so there are many messages sent back and forth, which is always exciting.

Currently, I am sitting in my living room with my little sister watching "The Devil Wears Prada." I must admit that every time I watch this movie, I'm reminded of "The Office" where Michael Scott watches that, and yells at Pam.


Michael Scott: Get me Armani.
Pam Beesly: A suit?
Michael Scott: On the phone!
Pam Beesly: Like the main company number 'cause I'm going to have to cal information--
Michael Scott: Where's Armani? He's on the phone. Too slow. You're not going to Paris! I'm so much better then you are.


And I've learned that the littlest cat is a nut. (Well, I already knew that, but it's been reconfirmed tonight.) I was done with my dinner, and had my bowl still on the table, mostly empty, (there was one stray noodle), when out of nowhere, Charlie appears and steals the noodle from my bowl. It was quite stealthy.

I'll work on updating more often.

Comments

Yay! A post from Lauren :)

I love The Office. And there's a Gilmore Girls quote. Happiness.

Popular posts from this blog

The Return of "The L Word"

My nana

Oh the random quizzes I've taken