It's been a crazy week and a half

So, the day after Christmas, I headed out to PA to spend some time with a good friend of mine. I've been in a car while we cut through a tiny corner of PA before, but never really spent time there, so it was a lot of fun to actually be there and hang out. So I was there until the next Wednesday when that morning my friend and I drove across the country back to Utah, which is where I am currently. It was a fun trip. New Years Eve we spent at the Navy Pier in Chicago and had a blast. We drove through PA, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and into Utah. (The only states we didn't get to that 80 goes through at New Jersey, Nevada and California.)

It's been a lot of fun. I head back to Texas on Thursday, and look for jobs. Wahoo.

And pictures of the exciting adventure will come soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Return of "The L Word"

My nana

A Tribute to my Nana