So funny

So, Julie did a dessert thing with the PTA for the twin's school the other day. I went with her to pick up Shannon from school and to help Julie clean up from the dessert thing. So, we go into the front office and Julie's talking to the lady behind the front desk and there are two other women standing in the back talking. They both recognize Julie, and I hear one of them say, who's that other person with her, and the other lady says, and I quote, "must be her daughter".

HILARIOUS!

It happened to be Julie's 28th birthday that day. There's only a four year age difference between us. Seriously, someone thought I "must be her daughter"?

Now I keep calling her mom. Ha.

Comments

I think someone needs a spanking when she gets home

Popular posts from this blog

The Return of "The L Word"

My nana

Black People's Lives are More Important Than White People Being Uncomfortable