Music!

I know, I know, I'm a slacker in keeping this updated, but here I am again!

So, recently I've been working on a set list for the Cowtown Indie Bazaar, done by Etsy Fort Worth, which everyone should go to. (Check out their blog, they talked about me!) Here's a few of the songs I'll be covering in my set:

Standing Still - by Jewel
Rocket Man - by Elton John
Accidentally in Love - by The Counting Crows
Only The Good Die Young - by Billy Joey

And you'll just have to come check it out to find out the rest of the songs.

I'm also working on recording an album. This album will showcase some of my favorite songs, such as:

Brave - by Idina Menzel
Gravity - by Sara Bareilles
Viva la Vida - by Coldplay
Fancy - by Reba McEntire

And more! Just wait for it friends.

For those of you who haven't already, you should like my facebook fan page - facebook.com/lauren.neaves

And, last but not least, for your viewing pleasure, here's a preview of my card. If you want one, just ask. :)

Comments

I can't wait to hear you sing!

Popular posts from this blog

The Return of "The L Word"

My nana

A Tribute to my Nana