The recent happenings

Well, I finished the CD. It's pretty exciting, if I do say so myself. But, then again, I may be a wee bit biased. But, it has a lot of fun songs on it. No, it's not a CD of originals, but it's my favorite songs of the moment, and I hope that everyone enjoys it.

I had the opportunity of playing at the Etsy Fort Worth Cowtown Indie Bazaar on the 19th, and it was a lot of fun. Here's a picture.


It was a great opportunity and experience, and I played a fun set. I realized that I might have a small obsession with One Republic, because I think I played three of their songs.

And in a couple of weeks, I'll be back at the Downtown Arlington Farmer's market singing, which I'm looking forward to. On April 9th, the Etsy817 group is doing their show at the Downtown Arlington Farmer's market, which my sister will be a part of (check out her blog - http://julieiscocoandcocoa.blogspot.com/).

And that's pretty much all that's happening with me. Be sure to check out the Farmer's Market!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Return of "The L Word"

My nana

Black People's Lives are More Important Than White People Being Uncomfortable